Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I am suferring from pcod & pid 25 f. im suferring from pcod&pid. i have been married last taking treatment from the last 2 yrs but no +ve result.ifirst i took fertyl from 2 nd period,in next month i took ofort but there is no result.i have a regular periods.sugesst me what should i do ? and 10 days before my perids i had very severe legs pain.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  214
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

by reading all ur details..i just want to say u are fully cured only by ayurvedic treatment and also it is very easy and within 6 months u will be cured...
dont worry ayurvedic treatment for problem like that is very effective and result is also 100%...go to ur nearby ayurvedic panchkarma center..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor