Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I am severely hearing impaired with my right ear, kindly guide me

I am severely hearing impaired with my right ear effected about 6/7 years and have partial hearing on my left ear. I am 37 year old married having a daughter child. I would like to be guided for a treatment to revive my hearing. I am financially not strong to afford expensive treatments. I shall be obliged to be appropriately guided.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  345
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
We have to find out the cause of your hearing loss first and only then we can decide on the treatment. Please consult an ENT surgeon who will guide you appropriately.
Answered: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor