Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

I am rubella igg +ve and getting miscarriages

i am 39 years old and i got 4 miscarriages. the last one was about 10 days back . My torch test shows rubella igg positive. is there any treatment for this and is there any scope for me to get a baby now
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  468
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to hcm
chances are slightly minimal at this stage..i would advice u to go to the infertility clinic as early as possible so that u will have plenty of options to have your own baby..first get your egg frozen in the clinic so that u can use it in future as the age alone can get your chances down..rubella needs to be treated as it is the cause for your mis carriage..u do have treatment..consult a good obg doc and also visit the infertility clinic before its too late..all the best
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Rubella Ig g present old infection,It is not active now.No medicines required at this stage for this.But before pregnancy Course of some medicines are helpful like Rovamysin,Sulfonamides. for this you have to consult your gynecologist.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor