I am pregnant. Who is more likely to be the father?

I had a smiley face for the first time on day 12 of my cycle. I had sex with my boyfriend, who did not pull out. The next day I also had a smiley face, and had a one night stand with a guy who pulled out before he ejaculated, stuck it back in afterwards, but he didn't ejaculate a second time. The next day, I had a smiley face again and had sex with my boyfriend, who did not pull out and went inside of me. Now I am pregnant. Who is more likely to be the father?
Sun, 5 Jun 2011
's  Response
i am 8 months pregnant an feeling a pressure on my vagaina
Linda's  Response
we're noone to jugde her because we're all on this website.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Well definitely the child cannot be 50-50.wait till the child is born.If this question is so important to you,I guess some kinds invasive test should be available.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
bitch is you crazy
sidra's  Response
i m 5 weeks pregnat how can get rid ?
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
damn you are going to have to wait till the baby is born if not back track when was your last period and what day you conceived the baby and try to remember who you had sex with when you was conceiving
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
It can be confirmed only afterDNa test of the baby.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
I guess only after delivery of the baby u will get to know who is the father. Nothing can help u right now.