Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am overweight, how can i reduce my weight ?

hello doc. NEED HELP ! is there any practical way to really loose weight from 125 kgs in 35 years of age ? pls help
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  215
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Welcome to
Loosing weight involves:
1. Exercise : Min 30-45 min daily. At your feasible time of day.
2. Eat small portions. Eat high giber , low calorie diet. I recommend consultation with Dietician so that you can change your dietary habits.
3.Low fat diet
4. Behavioural modification. Think what making you eat more or eat extra snacks and change the behaviour.

Regards Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks Doc. for the advise !
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello sonu.. practical way to loose weight is a combination of physical activity .. eating healthy n medications.. incorporate curd daily in ur diet..
do any physical activity such as walking jogging cycling.. eat healthy.. and take
phytolacca 200 dose and the other one dose next week..its a homeoapthic medicine n report..
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks doc for answering my querry .
I take thyronorm 25mg also ( t3-t4 normal ; tsh-5.887 )
any harm taking both ?

Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor