I am only seeking information because my father who is

I am only seeking information because my father who is 87 was given a pnuemonia vaccine and became
very sick with shakes, fever, chills, and headache.

he had a blood test today and some results came back which did indicate his liver may be impacted. he is feeling better but i read actually pharm paperwork that said risks are much higher with >65 age and deaths. And related deaths have occurred up to 30 days after a vaccine is given.

I am extremely worried. Risks should be given to patients. I think vaccines are being pushed like candy. As his daughter i saw him with a health heart and brain but with typical body issues at his age. Within a week or two he could have been close to death and is by no means out of the woods.

Sorry to take your time. Maybe you can use this information.

heidi
Sat, 12 May 2018