Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

I am only 22 and Arythmia is interfering with my life

I wore a 24 hour heart monitor after i complained to my doctor about heart palpitations and things. He came to the conclusion that I had arythmia (I forget the exact name of it but apparently it is a non threatning type) He said if it got really bothersome he could prescribe me a blood peasure med to lower BP. I dont think that would help becasue half the time my BP feels like it too low already. I am constantly harrased by the feelings in my chest of fluttering heartbeats, missed beats and light headedness and fatigue. This has only recently been occuring within the last three months or so. I havent had this problem my wole life. any ideas as to why this suddenly started happening and if it will ever just go away like it came ? I am only 22 and im otherwise healthy and it really bothers me that i start to feel bad ( weak, and faint) after simple thing slike giving my baby girl a bath or picking her up to hold her.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Go to a cardiologist and have them examine you. It could be as simple as anxiety causing all these palpitations. It could also be more serious. You are too young to have these problems. Go to someone who is knowledgeable in this area and go soon.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor