I am observing some discharge from my penis which is disturbing a lot,please give me suggestion about this

From past two days i am observing some discharge from my pennis...it is white in colour and it is disturbing a lot...i had sex with a call girl last Saturday.Is there any relationship with discharge??
Sat, 17 Oct 2009
's  Response
white discharge form penis warns you for sexually transmitted disease. get a screeing test for STD, not to delay. be quick. its better touse condoms when you have sex with any partner known or unknown.
murat's  Response
I think you are having some kind of infection. Use condoms till your infections subsides. Get it checked once by a doctor, hope you will be OK soon. i
pauolo's  Response
run man run to your doctor, it could be a gonorrhoeal infection. if you have itching pain and discharge it could be gonorrhoea. Never make passes at a call girl, this is the lesson you learnt