Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I am not getting tightness in my penis and always feel dull

Sir I m Puneet from india 27yr single. I hv one problem last few months that i m not getteing tightness in my penis always feel dull.Last three months ago i do sex with my girlfriend but my penies does t get tight and grow, pls help me its to surious pls sugget any good treatment for my life.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  297
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

You r too young to be having such issues, very rarely in your age it will be organic. Avoid smoking, drinking, eat healthy. If it still doesnt improve get yourself tested for lipd profile, grbs, cbc. MEet a urologist.
Have a healthy living
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
If you have reduced the sex attraction with your girl friend it can reduce the excitation
and thrill which will reduce erection.More excitation better is the erction.So try to
maintain excitation with fantacy and verbal stimulation etc would help you.Thanks
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor