I am not getting pregnant after four months of removing copper t

I remove copper t on jan-2011, i did not get pregnent after four months. i am 32yrs old,bp is normal
Sun, 1 May 2011
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
sometimes it takes time for endometrium to respond after copper -T removal. so don`t worry.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Jaya,in normal case after removal of copper T you are capable of becoming pregnant.In most of the cases pregnancy occurs after 3 months of removal.So if you not in hurry please keep trying for another couple of months.Then you can visit your doctor for advise and proceed.bye and all the best.