I am not getting my period and getting confused pregnancy test results. Am i pregnant ?

hellow my lmp is 14th march and its due on 14th april. i have regular period cycle since last one yr. week passed and i have missed my periods. i took pregnancy test(velocit) at home on 3rd day after missed my period bt it show neg. then again i took test on 6th day(in Morning) and it shown one dark and one light line. then I go to my doc.he also took my test wid pregnancy kit( in evening) and it show neg. i m confussed nw whether i m pregnant or nt?
Fri, 22 Apr 2011