Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

I am not able to satisfy my partner, What should I do ?

I am 39 yrs old married man and my wife also 39.we have been married almost 12yrs and have 2 children age between 10 and 8. Our problem is we never enjoyed our sex life. My problem is I cannot satisfy partner. When my penis go to her vagina Immediately I am ejaculated. So that she cannot Get the feelings. When my penis in her vagina I cannot hold it too long.I do self ejaculation with watching movies or imaging with my wife.What should I do to make her happy? Because of this she always gets mad because her body gets tired and pain full
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  533
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

You have the problem of premature ejaculation which can be cured by a sexual medicine consultant.

You try to do a lot of foreplay before you insert like fondling, kissing, sucking nipples, sucking clitoris, oral etc

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant Sexual Medicine / Sexology, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
you should consult to any sexologist in person for proper physical check up, laboratory tests and appropriate treatment.
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor