I am not able to penetrate my penis during intercourse, why ?

hi doc, i am 30. i got married one week back. my prob is that since my wed night i cdn t penetrate the vagina of my wife and i am unable to have intercourse with her as my penis size is somewhat abnormal. i have a 3 inch thick penis which is causing trouble in insertion. i have used oils and creams but all in vain. we both are in trouble plz help us.
Sat, 14 May 2011

welcome to healthcaremagic
remember the vagina in due course will give birth to baby the head of a full term baby is much bigger than your size
so size is not the problem
is it erect and hard
if so then you are not adoting a position to enter your wife
missionary position will be suitable kneel down in front of the passage ,keep a pillow under buttock of your wife and enter under dirrect vision when you are ready
hoper there will be no problem