Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I am not able to enjoy sex and I have not got my periods. Can an online doctor help me ?

Doctor am 26 years old my period not regular its every 2 months almost ........ plus i have a problem when i have sex i can not come/finish please advice
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The irregular periods can be due to hormonal imbalance;ovarian cyst;anaemia;thyroid problems;mental stress.So it is important to find the reason and get treated so you can consult a Gynaecologist.As for the sex where you cannot achieve orgasm it may due to lack of lubrication if there is dryness or due to less foreplay.Please do more fore play before going ahead with the intercourse.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor