Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I am not able to conceive, is it due to fallopian tube blockage ?

I have a problem of irregular period.Now I want a baby.My doctor prescribed me a medicine called Fertyl super 100gm.Now my period is regular but I can t conceive.I have done some medical test like U.G.C, Thyroid,Prolactin and the reports are normal.I want to know is this possible due to fallopian tube blockage I suffering this problem?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Oct 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  267
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You go for ovulation study and see that presence of ovum is there or not.
If there are no folicles then we may think of tubal blockage and should go for tubal patency test.
Consult gynaec and plan out the further treatment.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 12 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.there can be many factors responsible for pregnancy not taking place.Get semen analysis of your husband done.Get your ultrasound abdomen done to rule out PCOD.Keep your weight under check.After you are through this then think of getting HSG done.Consult your Gynec.Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 12 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor