Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I am not able to conceive for the past 1 year. Does it mean I have fertility problems ?

hi. Ive been of birth control pills for 8 months and my boyfriend in I are trying to conceive. We have been trying since feb. Could this be a fertile problem??? In can I have sex and get pregnant the same day I ovulate?? I have a 6 year old son ( not his child ). We would of have a child in 2009 but had a miscarriage .
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Jasmon,thanks for query.I am sorry but what I understand that you are on birth control pills and now wants to become pregnant.I hope that you have stop birth control pills.If not please stop it for at least 3 months and then try to conceive.Normal ovulation is must for conception.Try in the middle of cycle so that you have more chances of becoming pregnant.bye.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor