Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I am losing erection before intercourse. What should i do ?

Dear Sir, My problem is when I try to enter my penis to my wife it’s become less strong. My age is 29 m…first time I can sex with my wife only one minutes but after 30 to 40 minutes I try again but face problem like penis become less strong ….when she masturbate its strong enough but when I start sex its become less strong….i am really frustrate….pls. suggest me to whom I will consult like urology or sex specialist. Pls provide me suggestion
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
This is more or less psychological.remove your fear that penis will be loose.
Before sex you go for foreplay like fantasy,kissing,pushing and get excited fully resulting your penis fully erected.
Concentrate your mind in sex,do not think about your problem and you will be succeed.
You can use Viagra after consulting your doctor.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

Thanks for your query.

Over enthusiasm to finish the act fast or some subconscious fear as to whether you can satisfy your wife properly or hypersensitive glans are some of the causes.

Do not be frustrated.

It can be dealt easily and you will have a fruitful sexual life.

Please visit a psychiatrist or sexologiost.

Thanks for your query.

Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor