Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

I am loosing my hairs, please suggest

iam 26 year old. my height is 175cm and weight is 62kg, my problem is hairlossing
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Kumaresan, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Does anybody else in your family have the same problem? If yes, then it is hereditary. You will have to get yourself examined by a Dermatologist as you may need hair solution which you have to apply it as you apply hair oil twice daily. Eat protein rich food which should include Milk, Fish, chicken, Eggs, Lentils, fresh fruits and green veggies. Avoid stress and use a Helmet while riding a Bike. Do not have head bath for more than twice a week.

Good Luck.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello Kumar;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Your height & weight is fine but the problem is hairfall.Hairfall can be due to many reasons like anaemia;vitamin & mineral deficiency;genetic;hormonal;stress physical or mental;alopacia aerata;dandruff; telogen effluvium.You need to consult a Dermatologist to find the reason for hairloss in your case .He will examine you and give treatment to recover from the reason of hairloss.Till then you can take multivitamin & mineral tablets.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
You can get back your normal hair by correcting your diet and maintaining a regular meal pattern along with adequate sleep and plenty of water.
and with this u need to take homoeopathic medicine Phosphorus 200 once a day for 1 month. u will even observe newer hair growth.
also no side effects of this medicine. :-)
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor