Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I am looking for surgery for Goldenhar Syndrome

I was born with Goldenhar Syndrome and I m unable to properly close my right eye. The left side of my face is normal compared to my right. I ve noticed that I have no muscles on my right side that helps with making facial expressions. I m looking for a surgery that can help restore my right eye and the facial muscles that I don t have, Is there a surgery available for this type of case?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  297
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Discuss this with a plastic surgeon or a reconstructive surgeon..both of them are available in this website..go to "products" page, and click on "second opinion/specialist opinion". You will find them there, just follow the steps after that to get your query answered.

Answered: Wed, 20 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor