I am looking for information on lynch disease, an inheritable

I am looking for information on lynch disease, an inheritable gene for colon cancer. My son was just diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer and is awaiting results of a recent biopsy. My wife who is decease had multiple myeloma but after a ten year battle with that was diagnosed with colon cancer and that was what finally ended her life. My daughter who is 9 years younger than her brother just had a colonoscopy and it was clear except for one non cancerous looking polypup. Where is the best source for info on the lynch disease gene and are there any trials currently under way that we should be checking on. His disease has matastisized to his liver and and his lungs. He start chemo on Monday morning.

Mon, 14 May 2018