Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I am in fix with my scrotum, there have two vain which has been swelled. how could I fix this problem ?

i have an query about my some critical problem with a SEX Specialist. dear sir/mam, i am in fix with my scrotum . because there have two vain which has been swelled for few weeks and it can t melt. at first it was created a pain to me but now it is not that type of. if u could suggest me how could i fic this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 29 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
you should go to a doctor irl. i dont thing anyone can really diagnose that without seeing it, and since its a bad idea to put naked pics online...
Answered: Mon, 31 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor