I am in a dilema as to whether I really have a BP problem or not ?

When I go to the Doctors for my blood pressure to be checked it is always high but when I use my wrist type blood pressure monitor at home it gives me a normal reading of 120/80.aprox. My wife uses our wrist monitor and her readings are always consistent with the Doctors BP monitor so I know my wrist BP monitor isnt faulty. I dont really know if my BP is high ot not..I am in a dilema as to whether I really have a BP problem or not. Any thoughts...Thanks to you all for helping...
Sat, 12 Dec 2009