Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I am highly diabetic and suffering from erectile dye-function and premature ejaculation

i am diabetic since last 10 years, i have medium size penis, due to diabetic now a days i am not able to erect fully and ejaculating prematurely. so my wife not able to get orgasm. please suggest any artificial implant in the penis can solve my problem ? i am 42, height 160 cms and weight 66 kgs. and taking HUMINSULIN 10 mgs 30/70 40U morning and half Diabend M tablet in the evening. Fasting sugar 250 and post 370
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi Joseph..

Erectile dysfunction is very common in diabetes, first u hv to bring ur blood sugars under control, to get ur wife orgasm try finger to stimulate clitoris or oral sex.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
You have got uncontrollable diabetes,first you control your diabetes not for sex but to prevent many complications threatening to life.
You have got erectile dysfunctional disorder due to diabetes.
you can start tab. Viagra after consultation with your doctor
Ok and bye..
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor