I am hepatitis b carrier, can it transmit through sweats and will it harm my liver ?

I Im hbv positive carrier. It was found on 28.1.2011. since then I underwent homeopathi medicine. Before diagnosis I had no symptoms except burning of palms,sole and warm air came from mouth. While getting treatment I have been experiencing some crap just bellow the right side ribs, fitigue,tired, ligh cola cloured urine and eyes were shrunken. I have been taking plenthy of water. less Nonveg meals and I had no other habits like drinking and smoking. When checked my wife she found hbsag negetive. Immediately gave her vaccination two shots were completed and third shot sheduled to be on 4.8.11. I have been participatinng sex by using condom. My children were also HBs ag negetive.( HBS ab not tested so far) They were vaccinated after their birth . I am worried about while treatment, is the virus activated? if so, the virus harm my liver? ( my previous SGPT-18 IU/L). I heard that hbv trasmitted through sweat, is it true?
Sun, 22 May 2011