Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

I am having upset stomach for about 3 days

Two days ago I started to feel very sick and was constantly rushing to the toilet with an upset stomach, then yesterday I was totally fine again, but today once again I'm constantly rushing to the toilet and feeling sick. What is the best thing I can do to get rid of it?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  1804
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to helathcare magic
it seems due to indigestion. first don't eat in volumes , prefer very light food when you are hungry.
it will stop if its due to indigestion if it persists and increases then there must be infection or other cause.
pomegranate juice, sprinkled with pinch of nutmeg , soft dal khichadi using garlic , bolied water are advised
wish you health
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Nirmal's  Response
tab.zanocin 200 mg for 5 days
tab.lomotil twice a day
ors sachet
take lite food

Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’

you can take first any electolite or powder of sugar and little salt mix in powder so theire will be no wealness then try to take any medicin e prescribed by doctor, i don't know you bare from which country? whether ayurveda medicines available there or not? for details contact

take care
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor