Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

I am having upper abdomen and chest discomfort

I am having upper abdomen discomfort just below the breast bone area for 7 days now. its drives me crazy. I have had gallbladder surgery 2 yrs ago. also in the past 2 yrs i have had cardiograms. blood work. xrays all come back fine the last cardiogram i had was in april 2010 all came all came back fine could it be stree and worrying. bcs i do tht alot
Asked On : Wed, 4 Aug 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  437
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
what is ur assesstment
Answered: Wed, 4 Aug 2010
  User's Response
i m sorry for all the repeats guys im no t sure how this works says answered by a doctor ..but they didnt quite say wht thier diagonsises was
Answered: Wed, 4 Aug 2010
  User's Response
does anyone out there have an answer as to wht it is i have .... could it be a heart attack im having or is it just stress and worrying making it worse??????
Answered: Wed, 4 Aug 2010
  User's Response
it seems to be dyspeptic symptom
Answered: Wed, 4 Aug 2010
  User's Response
thank youi for your reply ... although i have no idea wht dyspeptic is ... but thanks hopefully known its not my heart or heart attack ..takes some worry off me .. iknow worry causes a lot of more pain than needed but every time it happens i feel im having a heart attack ,,, although i have never had a heart attack ,,,hopfully never will ..but once again thanks for your info much appreciated
Answered: Thu, 5 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor