Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I am having trouble with my hearing

For a few days I have noticed that I am having trouble with my hearing. They just feel blocked like they need to pop. I was thinking it had something to do with playing music in my ears too much. I have tried to get wax out using cotton buds, which I now know that I shouldn't do and I felt no better. I have an appointment with my local GP in a couple of days so he can have a look at solutions about it. I just want to know if I should be worried? Anthony UK
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  446
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Your gp will let you know that after doing a physical examination of your ear.

Answered: Tue, 23 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor