Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I am having trouble conceiving

I m having trouble conceiving but I started taking the folic acid and the pregnacare will this help me??
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  592
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Perhaps it is not you that is the problem with conceiving. Sheathunderwear is a new underwear that will increase sperm counts in men as it holds the testicles away from the body with a sheath pocket separator for the male parts. It is worth a try. You can do anything you want to do. Never give up.
Answered: Thu, 23 Dec 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
inability to conceive can be due to various conditions like anovulation due to contraceptive pills or due to excess stress, or due to any anotomical problem in the reproductive organs of both couples.
i would advise you to get a complete health check done for both you and your partner to rule out any anamolies.
also you need to stop taking any contraceptives if you are on any.
continue on folic acid.
avoid stress.
and try to conceive on your most fertile period that is your 12to 16 day day of your cycle if you have your cycle for 28 days.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care
Answered: Sat, 24 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Its difficult to guide only with age, you should submit all details regarding your husbands
report and your report done so far.Treatment if any done so far if any.Other conditions
if associated with, any major suffering in past any etc. If you have not done any thing
so far its always better to consult your gynecologist first and get done necessary
reports.In such cases superficial advise without knowing any thing may harm rather
than giving any benefit out of it. Thanks
Answered: Sat, 24 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
First you need to have a check at hospital ,.enerally speaking , if you have trouble to conceive ,your fallopian tube may have some trouble . like hydrosalpinx 、tubal blockage 、salpingitis ect .I suggest you to treat with tradition Chinese medicine -Fuyan Pill ,It can cure the disease about 3 months .
Answered: Sat, 24 Sep 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Since when you are trying for pregnancy.If it is just couple of months then wait for 5 to 6 months more.If still you don't get it then both the couple should be investigated for the cause and then appropriate treatment.Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 24 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor