Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I am having tinnitus,balance problems, dizziness from past 2 years. Any treatment is there for this ?

Hi, Reg: tinnitus ,balance problems and dizziness . This is Sai Ganesh from india. I have been suffering from tinnitus,balance problems and dizziness from past 2 1/2 years.2 yrs ago while i was walking i felt numbness in my body and was not able to walk and after sometime i was fine this happened frequently, since then i had tinnitus and some ear pain while listening to music, consulted ent and was under medication for 2 yrs and now he referred to neurologist . I had to loose my jobs because of my health problems and now iam unemployed. Symptoms:tinnitus,balance problem while walking or travelling ( as if i am going to fall down), eventhough i am standing or walking i fell like i am moving, dizziness, suffocation in crowded areas, fear of going somewhere alone..please do help me regarding my health condition. Thanks & Regards. Sai Ganesh.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  238
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
You need through neurological examination including MRI brain with contrast and cv Doppler. It could be anything from vbi to just aidsle ear disease. Don't neglect it if it is progressing
Have a healthy living
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor