Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I am having throat problem after oral sex. What kind of treatment i should under go ?

hello doctors, i m 20 male. the other night me and my girl friend had oral S , i used my tongue to her reproductive area. then yesterday i ate a fish, after eating a fish my right part of a throat begun to ache, i tried to insert my fingr to check if it is a fish bone , but there is no fish bone... my question is, is this the cause of having oral S with my partner?(using my tongue to her reproductive area) She is negative from STDS, but i dont know if there is bacteria in her reproductive area.. When i swallow my saliva its kinda like sharp pain in my right throat.. 3 of out 10 pain ( 10 is the most painful). What antibiotic can i drink? thanks..
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  212
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you have got throat infection mostly due to taken fish.
take antibiotic like Azithromycin 500 mg once in a day for 3 days.
Do hot water gargles.
Avoid fried and junk food.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor