I am having stomache pains from snorting eclipse the legal substance

im having stomache pains from snorting eclipse the legal substance like cocaine i didnt snort a whole lot is there anything i can do to get rid of the pains i snorted the legal substance called eclipse i only did like 1/8 of a gram and im having light stomache pains is there anything i can do to cure it anything i can take or just let it take its course im a 21 yr old female
Mon, 2 May 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Stomach cramps may be related to this. You can let it takes its own course, but if they are Increasing in severity or Frequency, you may want to get yourself examined by a Physician to rule out the exact cause, so that he can Prescribe you right medications. Kindly avoid snorting it for a while and eat healthy fibrous diet.

Good Luck, Take Care.