Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I am having stiff neck and upper back pain and I am pregnant. Should I consult a doctor ?

Hi i am 8 weeks pregnant and i have stiff neck and upper back pain , should i go to the hospital, the stiff neck and back pain started about an hour ago.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  341
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Yes you should visit the hospital for stiffness & upper back pain if it is troubling you.Under normal circumstances it would have been ok to wait a while but since you are pregnant it will be better to consult a doctor as you should avoid taking self medicines like painkiller in first trimester of pregnancy.
Answered: Mon, 18 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor