Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

I am having squint eyes,please suggest me the treatment for this

I am having squint eyes ..i am feeling very low about this..i met an ophtholmologist she told some exerscises but there is no much of there any other option to repair this??
Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
PLEASE CONSULT ANY SQUINT SPECIALIST.after detail evaluation we can know what is the type of squint and whether it can be corrected by surgery. if you can specify in which place you are living we can help.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
squint is considered a good sign as per the astrological science, if it is only for cosmetic purpose I think you should not go for it. If it is causing you problems I think then you consider a surgical treatment
  User's Response
there is surgical corection of squint. you ask about surgical correction with your doc!
  Anonymous's Response

squint I guess is "bhenga" in Hindi, if it so my niece was operated few years back and she is fine now. Try it.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor