Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

I am having some itchy rashes in circles under my breasts and private area

see i m havin this allergy under my breasts and else were too. its is in the form of circles not exactly but yeah and its kinda spreadin too. its very itching too. I have it under my arms and on the private area too?is this a fungal allergy ? my age is 21 and i m a female m3
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  367
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
You might be suffering from fungal infection according your symptoms and it can be cured by homeopathic medicines.
You can take hepar sulph 30 4 tabs 3 times in a day for 10 days and report afterwards .You must also take care to maintain proper hygiene to stop infection from spreading over other regions.Apply coconut oil over the affected region to stop itching over the affected region.


dr jignesh
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
It seems you are getting a fungal infection can either take tab fluconazole (150mg) one tab once a wk for 4 wks or take tab terbinafin (250mg) once daily for 4 wks.Also use a anti fungal powder over the area along with topical anti fungal cream like ketoconazole cream once daily.Patients do get these infection as these are occluded area, esp if you sweat a lot.
take care,
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
if the itching is severe and the lesions are too many as evident from your description, creams may not be of great help. You may take tab terbinafine 250mg once daily for 2 weeks and tab atarax 25 mg once daily at night for 2 weeks. but i suggest that you visit a dermatologist and get your condition diagnosed first.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Yes it can be due to fungal infection like ringworm. Treatmnet consists of topical antifungal cream which may contain miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.

Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral. Restrict wearing any undergarments at night and as far as possible keep the area dry. Also use Abzorb powder on the area. If the symptoms persist then you may need oral antifungal drugs( like AF( 150 mg) ).

Hope it helps you. Regards.

Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor