I am having sharp pains under my left breast and trouble breathing

Ok..... so lately Ive been having really sharp pains under my left breast... and when I hsve those pains I start breathing really hard why is this happening to me. Im 19 and really healthy Thanks all of your answers are great..... Love yall. :)
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
does it hurt if you have a full breath of air in? You can't really diagnose things over the internet because there are too many questions answered. But if it hurts when you breath in, it could be many things, however two things are more likely: 1. rib subluxation (see your chiropractic doctor) 2. Pleuracy / Pleural Effusion / Pleuritis (see your medical doctor)