Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

I am having severe gal bladder pains. What are the treatments?

I am having a problem that I am not sure if it is related But I started a birth control and I have had a period for 1 week 4 days and I am having severe gal bladder pains when my gal bladder hrts my period starts and when it dont hurt i dont bleed,
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Go meet your gyne and get yourself checked..also stop the birth control too and use some other measures like condoms for the time being until the problem resolves.

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor