Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

I am having serious motion problem. What shall i do ?

iam having serious motion is taking 20-30mins for going motion. Iam a male and 18yrs older.wat shall i do
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
take more amount of fibre diet like green veg and fruits. drink at least 3 to 4lit of water per day.avoid processed food,pizza,cola ets. do morning walking exercise.if needed u can take some natural laxatives like isabgol.
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Constipation is the result of improper roughage in diet. have more vegetables and fuits in diet. be regular with food, add milk in your diet. observe same time for toilet and develop reflex as just after having cup of tea move for toilet. have psylum husk or gulkand or harar at bed time.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.I under stand that you have difficulty in passing stool and you are taking more time in passing stool daily.You should drink more of liquids all the time.Avoid taking foods like maize products,white bread,biscuits etc.have more of green leafy vegetables.If needed you should see your doctor for laxative for sometime.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor