Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I am having problems with my underarms and pubic area

hi im an indian , im having problems with my underarms and pubic area, its really dark over there, very itchy and swelling kind like pimples . im very embarrassed to tell anyone. and i do use razors to remove hair and when i recently used it, it started getting worse and very dark and itchy.if you can tell me which medicine or ointment should i use, it would be a really big help. please help!
Asked On : Sat, 24 Jul 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  548
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
well said anonymous, im an american , we should all realise the truth, and shouldnt misbehave to anyone.
Answered: Sun, 25 Jul 2010
  User's Response
Fuck u guys go back to your cuntree and out of our stores
Answered: Sun, 25 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response
well excuse me , u all r cured by indian doc also buddy, dont forget that!
Answered: Sun, 25 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor