Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I am having problem like extra heart beats. My left hand and plam feel numb and sometime the pain jump to my right hand

do anybody know someone has heart problem like extra heart beats. I m having problem since I was 18 now I am 31 well it getting worse when i feel the pain in my heart I feel pain in my tougue. My left hand and plam feel numb and sometime the pain jump to my rite hand. I read in a mag that larry king had the same problem.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  301
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Extra systoles are common in normal hearts. Tobacco and alcohol and fatigue may bring them on, because the drugs increase cardiac sensetivity. They can be premature atrial contractions or premature ventriculat contractions.
Answered: Tue, 15 Dec 2009
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
You require evaluation of your problem.
Extra beat or missed beat ocassionally is normal but you have chest painand radiating pain require checkup.
Consult cardiologist and get investigated.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor