Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I am having problem in passing urine, please suggest me the remedy for it

I am having problem in passing urine. I am takaing Urimax 04 mg in the morning and was taking Roliflo in the evening. Now that Roliflo is not available, I was prescribed Trofame XR cappsuslels but these capsules perhaps do not suit me as it seems to block urine free flow. Which medicine I should use in its place Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  528
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Oh are you having Prostate issue. If you are not gettin help frm medicines, then you will need to undergo surgery as the ultimate treatment. But with timely medicines, they say that surgery can be prevented.

Answered: Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor