Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I am having pressure and pain in the upper and lower parts of my stomach

I have had diarrhea for about 2months and i have tried all kinds of anti-diarrhea medicines and can't seem to get rid of it. i am having pressure and pain in the upper and lower parts of my stomach. it has also become uncontrolable at times. i have had problems in the past with bleeding in of the bowels and pain. christian
Wed, 4 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
get to a physcian and get through investigation like stool test blood tests colonoscopy probably will help in diagnosis. You could be also supplied with some probiotics. All the best.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response


You need a thorough investigations. Take consultation with a doctor, get your stools tested. Only taking anti-diarhhea medicines will not help. you need to find the cause of diorrhea and get that treated dear..take care.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor