Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I am having pregnant like symptoms. But tests are negative

hello, ihve some questions that some people can not seem to answer. i have been having pregnancy symptoms bad ad i took 5 hoe tet and each said negative but my body is telling me i am. my breast hurt for a month now and i have been throwing up randomly for a month now and my period started out a day early and with rown discharge which itnever does that itis usually bright red an heavy. i get so tire that i look depressed and as soon as i sit down or lay down i am passed out. should i ask fr a ultra sound done?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  255
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Ultrasound test is the confirmatory test for diagniosing pregnancy.. You can get the test done or probably may get an vaginal ultrasound test done if your symptoms have been recent.. This would the best test to look for pregnancy...

Answered: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor