I am having palpitation after i have my period is this serious?

i am having palputation after i have my period is this serious? about three month ago i start having paplutations and i have noticed that they occur about three to four days after my period starts what can this be, im worried
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
There are many reasons you may be feeling palpitations, many of which require no treatment, but some of which do. It is really impossible to say very much about what might be done without an EKG, and it really should be done while you're feeling the palpitations. So see your doctor if it worries you and let him do one, that's usually a good first step in working up palpitations.