Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I am having pain in my right foot associated with swelling, kindly help me

I am 50 year old female having pain in my right foot associated with swelling, I am working in a Medical Transcription company and I regularly use my right leg to control the foot pedal to pause and hear the audio files. At times when the pain is severe I used to take pain killer. Please give me your advise
Asked On : Sat, 1 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  237
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

you have strained the foot muscle and ligments so only getting the foot pain and sweling. you need to take some rest, and foot elevation while sleeping. foot imobilization for a week or two will make the recovey fast.

Answered: Fri, 28 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor