Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I am having lump on my bum from 7 years. Is the lump due to blood clot ?

hello doctor , 7 years ago i fell on my right bum cheek.after few months i noticed there is a lump on my right bum cheek.its already 7 years and the lumps is still there.its not painful but when i pressed the lump hardly yes there is a the lump is due to a blood clot?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  383
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi rita ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the lump is since 7 years & not increased or decreased in size then it is neither a bloodclot or a haemorrhagic collection nor a infection since it is painless.Blood clot gets reabsorbed in few days or a month & it will not remain for 7years.The best thing to do if you are worried about it is to get examined by a doctor she will see & decide what sort of ump it is ;whether it needs to be investigated or treated;so consult a doctor preferably female so that you are comfortable .
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor