Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

I am having low beared and mustache growth will testosterone and sperm test low. What treatment i should under go ?

Should i try ROGAINE,FIRDAUS,TESTSTERONE GEL on my cheeks to grow facial hair( Beard and moustache )? I am 23 yrs old male having low beared growth,i went to an endocrinologist she referred me to take test(Teststerone tests and sperm tests etc.,)and i was having low tes.. level so she referred me to take injections(once in a month for three months). After that i stop taking and found no results on my facial hair,actually its not genetic otherwise my tes.. levels would be good but its not and my father and uncles also are having nice beareds.So what to do - Go for further 3 months or 1 year injection,what if i continuosly take it for 1 or 2 year?Or go for ROGAINE cream or testosterone gel(if applied on cheeks)Or should i consult her(DOC) again?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Nov 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  873
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
you should consult her again as it will take long time and may be required different approach
you need to be regular and patience
rogaine can be use as last regime
but must be use after dermatologist 's advise
you need to do dermascopy to view the hair root and its progress
dont loose hope
i hope i have answered your question
Answered: Fri, 25 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor