Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

I am having loose motion,taking norfloz but not satisfied with the treatment

iam having motion discomfort like loose but not watery abt 2 to 3 times.. iam takling norfloz tz half tablet twice a day is it ok fo r me? today i hve taken 1 tab sofar .. still not cured can u suggest me plz
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  410
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome to continue with tab if your weight is more then 35 then you take 1tab in mor and one in eve .associated with t. vibact ds one tab mor and one eve for 5 days also take ors for proper hydration .dont worry tc.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Noflox TZ is a combination of Norfoxacin and Tinidazole both antibacterial and antiprotozoal so you can use it for stomach infections like loose motions.Normally it is better to take medication after the doctors advice and avoid self drugging but since you have taken one dose and did not have any problems you can continue it for 5 days as a proper course.You still not have felt better with one dose because you took half tablet and the proper dose needed for an adult is 1 tablet twice a day so take another half tablet now and you will be fine after the second dose so no need to change the medicine.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor