Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I am having irregular periods and want to conceive. Can you suggest me a solution ?

i ve been trying to conceive since last 3 months. My MC has always been regular at 25 days. However, during last 3 months i start getting cramps from 20th day accompanied by some clear/ brown secretion , followed by periods. Also the mc has been around 32 and 28 days. Is there some gynae problem.should i c a doc?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Once you had periods,chances of pregnancy is out of question.At times due to some illness or stress or some other reasons the period can go delay for some days,this is what has happened in your case.One such episode does not warrant any treatment.For fever you need to see your primary care physician and take his advise.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Mon, 5 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor