I am having great stomuch pain. my eye will be full red, please help

having great stomuch pain. my eye will be full red hi i am abhinav working in a private company, my work is technical ( i am an engineer) whole day i will be in front of desktop. i smoke regularly (5 times in a day) i am having some stomach problem as if i will eat (my dinner time is around 9 pm) in night 1 o clock or likewise i will have great stomach pain. even if i have nice food and eaten full. and when this thing happens next full day my eye will be full red. and i will not be able to concentrate in my work. so suggest me some medicines or things to do and the food content or whichever is important in this aspect.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009