I am having fungal infection from past one year on testis, what can help me ?

i am having fungal infection from past one year i am applying so many antifungal creams but still it is not curing completely i stayed in hostel one year back, even because wearing supporter in gym, i got some kind of fungal infection, since one year i have applied funcolazole cream, followed by terbinafine cream followed by clotrimazole powder for one month followed by onabet cream for 3months and then know applying candid -b ,adsorb powder, in between this treatment for one month i didnot apply cream since i stayed in hostel, know i am applying continouously, reduced itching but on testis it is not reducing please help me to overcome this problem. even i am using flucanzole tablets once in week
Sun, 8 May 2011